Subject: CES Daily April '00 Requirements for 4/20/00 and after
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 02:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

The attached file contains our daily volume requirements for  4/20  and  the
following day(s) as listed .    There are two  worksheets labelled as follows:

'Total Reqs':  Contains the volumes that CES is requesting from Enron at each
of the delivery points and dates indicated in the columns labelled "NOM".   
The
Enron schedulers will want to check this sheet to see how much gas is needed 
at
a specific point.   The AGL volumes are not timely and should be ignored until
further notice.    CES schedulers note:  the attached file is archived on
P:\Energy Ops\Enron\April_00\Daily\ *.xls, so you don't have to save a
duplicate copy elsewhere on the network.
'Daily Change' :  shows the change (increase +/decrease -) in the daily volume
needed from Enron at the designated citygate delivery point relative to the
supply volumes arranged previously with Enron prior to the current date.  For
the current gas day, the change is an intra-day change and is calculated using
the previous day's volume request for the current day (e.g., If the current 
gas
day is 3/28, then the change is computed with respect to the 3/27 request for
3/28.  Note that this procedure assumes that the prior day supply change was 
in
fact effectuated).  For tomorrow's gas day and any subsequent ones shown, the
change is computed as the latest Dth Nomination requirement less the
First-of-the-month supply volume plus or minus any adjustments made since the
first-of-the-month to the FOM supply for the (future) days shown.  (e.g., If
today is 3/28, then the change for 3/29, 3/30, etc. is computed with respect 
to
the first-of-the-month volumes for those days adjusted for any additional
purchases or sell-backs since the first-of-the-month thru 3/27.)   This sheet
should be useful in determining prices for daily changes in gas volumes that 
we
take or turn back.   The column labelled "ENA Daily Swing +/- vs FOM volume'
shows the absolute magnitude of the daily swings allowed by ENA at
pre-specified prices.  Prices for Swing volumes exceeding these magnitudes or
for swings at delivery points without pre-specified pricing must be 
negotiated.

Doug Kinney
Ph:  703-561-6339
Fax:  703-561-7317

 - 04-20-00 daily VolsAM.xls