Subject: CES Daily April '00 Requirements for 4/5 and after
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 03:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

The attached file contains our daily volume requirements for  today and
tomorrow .    There are three worksheets:  The one labelled with today's date
contains the volumes that we need at each of the delivery points indicated.
The schedulers will want to check this sheet to see how much gas is needed at 
a
specific point.   The AGL volumes are not timely and should be ignored until
further notice.    CES schedulers note:  the attached file is archived on
P:\Energy Ops\Enron\April_00\Daily\ *.xls, so you don't have to save a
duplicate copy elsewhere on the network.

The sheet labelled 'Daily Change' shows the change (increase +/decrease -) in
the requested daily volume relative to a prior value.  For the current gas 
day,
the change is an intra-day change and is calculated using the previous day's
volume request for the current day (e.g., If the current gas day is 3/28, then
the change is computed with respect to the 3/27 request for 3/28).  For
tomorrow's gas day and any subsequent ones shown, the change is computed using
the First-of-the-month volumes requested for those days.  (e.g., If today is
3/28, then the change for 3/29, 3/30, etc. is computed with respect to the
first-of-the-month volumes for those days.)   This sheet should be useful in
determining prices for daily changes in gas volumes that we take or turn back.

The 3rd sheet labelled TCO Storage relates to our daily swings on storage
injections.  We will be in touch with Chris regarding this.

Doug Kinney
Ph:  703-561-6339
Fax:  703-561-7317

 - 04-05-00Daily VolsAM.xls