Subject: CES Daily March Requirements for 3/28 and after
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:54:00 -0800 (PST)

I have all of you set up in my group profile for CES now.
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/28/2000 05:53 
PM ---------------------------

Chris Germany
03/28/2000 05:50 PM
To: Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victor Lamadrid/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward 
Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tricia Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan Junek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Judy 
Townsend/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cindy Vachuska/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clarissa 
Garcia/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly LaFuze/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Allwein/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Beverly Beaty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anita K Patton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Victoria 
Versen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Meredith Mitchell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jessie 
Patterson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Briant Baker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sabra L Dinari/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jesse Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joe A Casas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Molly 
Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robin Barbe/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Hendrickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Sarah Mulholland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kate Fraser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dick 
Jenkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda H Fletcher/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: CES Daily March Requirements for 3/28 and after

My fault.  I should have sent this out this morning.
---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Germany/HOU/ECT on 03/28/2000 05:50 
PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 03/28/2000 08:43:05 AM
To: " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, " - 
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc: " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, " - 
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, " - [email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, " - [email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, " - [email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 
" - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, " - 
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, " - 
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, " - [email-masked]" 
<[email-masked]>, " - [email-masked]" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: CES Daily March Requirements for 3/28 and after

The attached file contains our daily volume requirements for
and          .    There are two worksheets:  The one labelled with today's 
date
contains the volumes that we need at each of the delivery points indicated.
The schedulers will want to check this sheet to see how much gas is needed at 
a
specific point.

The sheet labelled 'Daily Change' shows the change (increase +/decrease -) in
the requested daily volume relative to a prior value.  For the current gas 
day,
the change is an intra-day change and is calculated using the previous day's
volume request for the current day (e.g., If the current gas day is 3/28, then
the change is computed with respect to the 3/27 request for 3/28).  For
tomorrow's gas day and any subsequent ones shown, the change is computed using
the First-of-the-month volumes requested for those days.  (e.g., If today is
3/28, then the change for 3/29, 3/30, etc. is computed with respect to the
first-of-the-month volumes for those days.)   This sheet should be useful in
determining prices for daily changes in gas volumes that we take or turn back.

Doug Kinney
Ph:  703-561-6339
Fax:  703-561-7317

 - 03-28-00 daily vols AM.xls