Subject: Fw: Fw: Florida Far Side
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 03:31:00 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded by Jeff Cardiff/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC on 12/06/2000
11:30 AM -----

                    Richard Eason
                                         To:     Douglas 
Young/Hou-Carbon/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Jeff
                    12/04/2000           
Cardiff/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Johnny
                    12:07 PM             
Ulrich/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Gene
                                         
Cooper/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Tim
                                         
Flynn/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Joseph
                                         
Stanton/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Mark
                                         
Homestead/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Richard
                                         
Huggins/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Joel
                                         
Hearne/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Kiala
                                         
Loveless/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Jon
                                         
Thomas/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Tom
                                         
Jania/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Eddie
                                         
Reitze/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Herb
                                         
Petry/Hou-Risk/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC, Michael
                                         
Gagliardi/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC
                                         cc:
                                         Subject:     Fw: Fw: Florida Far Side

----- Forwarded by Richard Eason/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC on 12/04/2000
12:05 PM -----

                    [email-masked]
                    m                    To:     [email-masked]
                                         cc:     [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked],
                    12/03/2000           [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked],
                    07:58 PM             [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked],
                                         [email-masked]
                                         Subject:     Fw: Fw: Florida Far Side

Pretty funny.

(See attached file: Far side.jpg)

 - Far side.jpg