Subject: new ballot proposal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 03:21:00 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded by Jeff Cardiff/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC on 12/06/2000
11:18 AM -----

                    Tom Jania
                                         To:     Jeff 
Cardiff/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC@PEC
                    12/01/2000           cc:
                    02:09 PM             Subject:     new ballot proposal

----- Forwarded by Tom Jania/Hou-ComOps/EnergyTrading/PEC on 12/01/2000
02:09 PM -----

                    "Buckner, Dan"
                    <DBuckner@ProL        To:     "Chad Carter (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Dave &
                    iance.com>            Kristyn Buckner (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Dave Frushour
                                          (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Mike Buckner (E-mail)"
                    12/01/2000            <[email-masked]>, "Mike Wills 
(E-mail)"
                    09:38 AM              <[email-masked]>, "Mom 
and Dad (E-mail)"
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Noel Paul 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>,
                                          "Norm Deken (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Randy Parr - PEPL (E-mail)"
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Tom Jania 
(E-mail)"
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Trisha 
Hunter (E-mail)"
                                          <[email-masked]>, "Vince Cannon 
(E-mail)"
                                          <[email-masked]>
                                          cc:
                                          Subject:     new ballot proposal

Having seen the trouble with the votes in Florida, I think this new more
technical ballot will help in the next election or if a revote is ordered.

--

(See attached file: FloridaP.pdf)

 - FloridaP.pdf