Subject: ClickAtHome Pilot 2 Confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:08:00 -0800 (PST)

TEAM CARLTON MAILBOX : ATTENTION MIKE DENZEL

We have received your acceptance and you are confirmed for ClickAtHome Pilot 
2.

You will be notified with an e-mail by November 17th on how and when you can 
access the ordering web site. Ordering is not expected to
begin until December. 

As a pilot participant, you will be testing various aspects of this new 
program such as the program offerings, program communications, product and 
service ordering, vendor services and program support.  At this time, the 
pilot program is not intended to provide access to Enron's network for 
telework purposes.   If you need Enron access for business reasons, please 
continue to maintain your existing computer and connection for this purpose.  
 In advance, we appreciate your co-operation and patience under this pilot 
program.  

Employees will have great options under this program for computers, 
peripherals, and Internet connectivity.   Your personal selections will 
determine your out-of-pocket expense, if any.  By participating the Pilot, 
you are not obligated to order hardware or connectivity, but will be given 
the opportunity to review your options and associated prices.

We know you are interested in more details.  However, one of our primary 
Pilot objectives is to test the communication on our web site.  We would like 
you to review more details about program offerings and related out-of-pocket 
costs, if any, once the pilot web site is available.  After agreeing to the 
Pilot Participants Agreement and reviewing these materials on the web site, 
you may choose to defer ordering until the All Employee roll-out in early 
2001 if you wish.

Please send any questions to the [email-masked] mailbox.

Thanks.