Subject: SOCO
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 04:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Forwarded in order that you may follow up with SOCO on EOL GTCs. What they 
desire to talk about was not made known to Stephanie.  Please come my way 
with any questions you may have. --David
----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 06/07/2001 01:00 PM -----

	Stephanie Piwetz
	06/07/2001 11:13 AM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: SOCO

David, 
spoke to trader, Steve Lowe of SOCO, and his main concern for the added 
language on our Enron confirmations, was to add specification of the INTO 
SOCO delivery point.   Referenced when the do business into Cinergy and 
Entergy there are constraints on transmission.   Just now started placing 
language (5/24 deal 621448.01) to our confirms, when Firm LD into SOCO, when 
SOCO purchases. 

Steve also mentioned his legal contacts, would like to discuss the EOL GTC's.

Please contact SOCO's legal for further information:  Lyle Larson  (205) 
226-3441 or Chris Still  (205) 226-3442
and if needed, trader Steve Lowe  (205) 257-7326.

Thank you
Stephanie