Subject: Proposed Agenda/Panelist Assignments for Workshops
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 06:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Workshop Participants:

Please review the attached agenda proposal for the Houston and NY workshops.  
Generally, participants in the November workshop were placed on the same 
panels and given the same topics for the upcoming workshops.  I reviewed the 
audio tapes of the November workshop to determine these topics.    If you 
want, I can send you a tape of your presentations.  Other than the panelists 
noted, I am assuming you will be participating in both workshops.  Please let 
me know asap if  you want to change what you do in the program.

Generally, I think we need to highlight the changes to the Master since the 
November workshop, esp. product definitions, transmission contingency option, 
and confirmation procedures.   Of course, we need to get version 2.1 of the 
contract ready in advance of the Houston meeting.  We will do a postcard 
mailing to registrants letting them know the revised contract is up on our 
web site.

I also attached the power point presentation used by the contract panels.  If 
you want to change any of the existing slides, please make the change on 
hardcopy and FAX to me - 202-508-5673.   Liz and Fritz, I would like to use 
your into product slides.   If you want to add slides to the contract 
presentations, I would prefer they be handwritten and Faxed to me.  Our art 
department uses a formatting template.

Deadlines:  I need all new and revised presentations & bios, by cob February 
25 for the Houston workshop and cob April 11 for the New York workshop.

Audio visual:  We plan to have an LCD projector for powerpoint and a slide 
projector at the conferences.  Let me know if you have any other requirements.

Speaker's Dinners:  We plan to organize speaker dinners the night before the 
workshops.   Details to follow.

Finally, feel free to market the workshops to  your colleagues and 
counterparties.  I am attaching the latest version of our conference brochure 
(w/ corrected titles & firm names).

If you have any questions please contact either me or my assistant, Patricia 
Young 202-508-5757, [email-masked]

Let's knock 'em dead!

Andrew S. Katz, Senior Attorney
Edison Electric Institute
701 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20004
Voice:  202-508-5616
Fax:     202-508-5673
e-mail:  [email-masked]

 - Workshop Agenda H NY.doc
 - master contracts 2.ppt
 - _pwr mktg.pdf