Subject: North American Energy and Developing Products Committee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Janette

Mark had asked me to call Williams and invite them to the ISDA Energy meeting 
in Houston last week.  Tim at Williams very much wanted to participate.  As 
you can see from his email, he must not be on the distribution list for 
ISDA.  Can you see if it is OK to add him to the distribution list for future 
meetings.  Also, I called Dynegy at Mark's request and they very much want to 
participate as well - Harlan Murphy called me afterwards to ask that he also 
get notice of the meetings because they fully support the idea of one Master 
for all trades.  I will get Genia to forward Harlan's address info to you.  
Thanks for your help.

Elizabeth 36349

PS Mark 

At the EEI meeting last week there was a fair bit of discussion about cross 
defaulting all commodity lines and using a single master for all trades.  It 
seems that there is alot of interest in this idea.
----- Forwarded by Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT on 10/18/2000 09:58 AM -----

	"Neuman, Tim" <[email-masked]>
	10/18/2000 07:32 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Dawson, Doug" <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: North American Energy and Developing Products Committee

Elizabeth,
Is it possible that we can be included on future mailings/meetings of the
North America Energy and Developing Products Committee - due to the late
notice of the last meeting on 10/10 in Houston we were unable to send a
representative.  We will, with ample notice, attempt to send a
representative to future meetings as Williams has an interest in the topics
that would be discussed.  Thanks for your assistance.  Tim

Tim Neuman
Sr. Credit Analyst
Williams Energy Marketing & Trading
918 573-4880 (P)
918 573- 4815 (F)
1 888 417 5099 (pager)