Subject: Revisions to EEI Cover Sheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brenda:

Please revise Part 1(a)(2) of the Other Changes section of the EEI Cover 
Sheet as follows:  Section 1.53 is amended to (i) delete the phrase "at the 
Delivery Point" from the second line, (ii) delete the phrase "at Seller,s 
option" from the fifth line and replace it with the following: &absent a 
sale8, and (iii) insert after the phrase &commercially reasonable manner8 in 
the sixth line, the following phrase &; provided, however if the Seller is 
unable after using commercially reasonable efforts to resell all or a portion 
of the Product not received by Buyer, the Sales Price with respect to such 
Product shall be deemed equal to zero (0)".

Note that the only change is the substitution of "not received" for "not 
delivered" in the last line above.

********************

To everyone else:  If you have EEI Cover Sheets under negotiation, please 
note this change so that you can ensure that the Cover Sheet is modified 
accordingly.  In the future, when anyone makes such a change to the Cover 
Sheet, please notify the entire group so that we can all ensure that pending 
EEI Masters reflect any updates.

Regards,

Leslie