Subject: New CAISO Confirm
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 07:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached please find a confirmation which contains the new definition of 
CAISO. Please use this as soon as possible going forward. Also, if 
counterparties want to amend past or outstanding confirmations to include 
this language - that is fine with me.  In addition, we need to be requesting 
that this definition be included in all counterparty confirms for Calif. 
Delivery Points.

I am working with Leslie Hansen to put this as the CAISO definition on EOL 
asap.

Please call me if you have any questions. 

Thanks!

Shari

FYI : 

The following entities verbally Ok'd this definition with me TODAY: 

1. AEP
2. Constellation
3. Edison Mission
4. Koch
5. Reliant
6. Southern Company Energy Marketing
7. Southern California Edison
8. Tractebel
9. Williams