Subject: First Energy filing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:40:00 -0800 (PST)

VACATION NOTICE
Please note that I will  be on vacation for Thanksgiving, returning to the 
office on the morning of Wed., Nov. 29.  Should you need assistance in my 
absence, please contact Genia FitzGerald at x36389 or Elizabeth Sager at 
x36349.
  
----- Forwarded by Janet H Moore/HOU/ECT on 11/22/2000 11:31 AM -----

	Janet H Moore
	11/16/2000 12:25 PM
		 
		 To: Janine Migden/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EPMI's First Energy filing

Also, can either of you confirm that the charges in Exhibit D are 
correct/acceptable to us?  
----- Forwarded by Janet H Moore/HOU/ECT on 11/16/2000 12:23 PM -----

	Janet H Moore
	11/16/2000 12:18 PM
		 
		 To: Edward D Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janine Migden/NA/Enron@Enron, Edward 
Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EPMI's First Energy filing

I attach a DRAFT of our revised Service Agreement to be submitted to 
FirstEnergy.  I have met with Elizabeth Sager and have tried to address the 
most serious problems in the underlying Tariff.  Note that because these 
changes, even if they are all accepted by FE, are not necessarily controlling 
(because they are in the Service Agmt rather than the Tariff)  but would at 
least give us arguments on our side in case of a dispute.  Ed Sacks, per my 
voicemail, I still need your credit comments please.  Janine and Ed Baughman, 
who would be appropriate to comment on Sec 2.1 re:  Scheduling? 

Because this is not blacklined to show changes, my changes from the original 
Service Agreement that FE published are as follows:

Section 3.1:  The last 2 sentences are copied from the EES Service Agmt
Sec. 3.3-3.10:  This is all new language suggested by EPMI.  (Note that I 
still need to run 3.10 by Elizabeth.)
Section 5.15:  I added a new final sentence.
Section 5.16:  I added this whole thing because the Tariff does not have any 
reps being given by FE (and this language makes the reps reciprocal). I also 
added reps from FE to us re:  its relationship as Agent for the 4 underlying 
utilities, which change  we have found to be critical b/c EPMI is not in 
direct privity of contract with such 4 utilities.)
Sec. 5.17:  This mirrors the change requested by EES.

I will return to the office on Monday.  Please feel free to call me at 57400.
Janet