Subject: Master Agreement Provisions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 05:26:00 -0800 (PST)

Mike- 

As discussed, attached please find the agreement we currently use to document 
physical power transactions. It is the EEI Master Power Purchase and Sale 
Agreement and is comprised of boiler plate language  (see "EEI Master (6) 
4-25-00") and a Cover Sheet where the relevant elections are made (see "EEI 
Master CS with Prior Transactions"). 

For your purposes, please look at Article 8 in the boilerplate as it sets 
forth the language regarding collateral requirements. I think you will be 
most interested in Articles 8.1(c) and 8.2 (c).  Then, in the Cover Sheet, 
look on p. 2 under Article 8. This is where the relevant threshold numbers, 
etc... are inserted. 

Please call me if you have any questions - I will be happy to help guide you 
through it.   

Kind regards,

Shari Stack
Enron North America, Legal Department
Tel: (713) 853-9477