Subject: Re: Strategic # 471927
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 00:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes, the cp is required to post to EPMI a standby, letter of credit in the 
amount of $10,000,000 (ten million USD) in a form acceptable to EPMI no later 
than the end of business day, December 7, 2000.

I believe we had a previous confirm that included an l/c requirement...you 
may want to look at the last long term deal for language to insert into this 
confirm...or discuss the language with EPMI legal.

Thanks,
Tracy

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sharen Cason                           12/04/2000 06:27 AM

To: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, Veronica 
Gonzalez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Strategic # 471927

I believe you have some language to include with this confirmation?

Thanks!