Subject: Intro to ISDA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mark and Liz::

I'm going to be in NYC for a mid-day meeting on 12/14  and was hoping to meet 
later with someone at ISDA to discuss how they operate.  I know you are both 
active in ISDA and was hoping you could help me set up a meeting with the 
right person(s).  Please let me know if you can help.

The reason for the request is that  I am in the information gathering stage 
of developing a business plan to establish a membership organization to 
manage the EEI contract  process.  Once my plan is fleshed out, I would like 
to come down to Houston and make a presentation to the participating members 
of the EEI-NEM contract group to get their reaction.

Regards,

Andrew S. Katz, Director Industry Legal Affairs
Edison Electric Institute
701 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20004
Voice:  202-508-5616
Fax:     202-508-5673
e-mail:  [email-masked]

 - Andy Katz.vcf