Subject: Re: December 14
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 02:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Let me try and clear this up.  Based on the email thread, a conference call 
on the 14th is favored.  Since Bill McCoy is speaking at the NYC brown bag, 
my suggestion is to set up the conference call with the parties you 
identified for after the brown bag, which would be sometime after 2pm NY 
time.  I have a call in to Michael Shenberg at Strook, Strook & Lavan to see 
if it would be ok for Bill Fritz, (he's going to lunch) and I to stay at 
their offices for the call.  Otherwise we'd go somewhere else.  I would set 
up the call through our service.  ok?

On another note.  We will find out on the 11th what Southern wants to do for 
the credit workshop in February (January is too early).  Because of turmoil 
in the markets out west, Randy has now asked me to draft a program.  Any 
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   Also, I am now going ahead and 
planning to do a California workshop for April 20th that would precede the 
EEI Legal Committee conference.

Andrew S. Katz, Director Industry Legal Affairs
Edison Electric Institute
701 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20004
Voice:  202-508-5616
Fax:     202-508-5673
e-mail:  [email-masked]