Subject: Fwd: Proposed Draft for an EEI Collateral Annex
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Elizabeth asked me to let you all know that MS has proposed to have a conf. 
call on the 14th to discuss their draft Collateral Support Annex. We plan to 
participate. Please email me any comments you may have -  in advance of the 
14th of course!

Thank you, 

Shari 

----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/HOU/ECT on 12/08/2000 05:37 PM -----

	Elizabeth Sager
	11/27/2000 11:28 AM
		 
		 To: Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shari Stack/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janice R Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet H Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Christian Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tracy 
Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT, Edward Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron, William S 
Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Fwd: Proposed Draft for an EEI Collateral Annex

At the last EEI meeting there was a strong interest in beefing up the 
collateral provisions of the EEI (what a great idea).  Bill McCoy at Morgan 
Stanley was asked to prepare the first draft, a copy of which I am forwarding 
to you for your review. Please review and let either Shari or I know if you 
have any comments or thoughts - while EEI's message does not indicate when 
comments are due ( I have a call into EEI but have not yet heard back), I 
have asked Shari to help coordinate all comments so we can get back in touch 
with EEI within the next week or so.  Thanks for your input.
----- Forwarded by Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT on 11/27/2000 11:18 AM -----

	"Andy Katz" <[email-masked]>
	11/27/2000 10:37 AM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Fwd: Proposed Draft for an EEI Collateral Annex

To All:

Bill McCoy has completed an initial draft of a credit annex for consideration 
by the drafting committee and interested working group participants.  If you 
provide your comments to me, I'll circulate them.  Bill is willing to have a 
conference call to discuss when everyone is ready.

Andrew S. Katz, Director Industry Legal Affairs
Edison Electric Institute
701 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20004
Voice:  202-508-5616
Fax:     202-508-5673
e-mail:  [email-masked]
Received: from pivsbh1.ms.com by mail.eei.org; Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:28:47 -0500
Received: (from uucp@localhost)        by pivsbh1.ms.com (8.9.3/fw v1.30) id 
PAA05635        for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:27:57 -0500 (EST)
Received: from localhost(127.0.0.1) by pivsbh1 via smap (4.1) id 
sma.9750976711.005572; Fri, 24 Nov 00 15:27:51 -0500
Received: (from uucp@localhost) by pivsbh1.ms.com (8.9.3/8.9.3(vs)) id 
PAA05566 for <[email-masked]>; Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:27:50 -0500 (EST)
X-Authentication-Warning: pivsbh1.ms.com: Processed from queue 
/var/spool/mqueue-vs
X-Authentication-Warning: pivsbh1.ms.com: Processed by uucp with -C 
/etc/mail/sendmail.vs.cf
Received: from hqsmh2.ms.com(144.14.70.179) by pivsbh1 via smap (4.1) id 
sma.9750976681.005562; Fri, 24 Nov 00 15:27:48 -0500
Received: from msdw.com (bmccoypc.morgan.com [144.14.40.37])        by 
hqsmh2.ms.com (8.8.5/imap+ldap v2.4) with ESMTP id PAA21970;        Fri, 24 
Nov 2000 15:27:47 -0500 (EST)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:27:48 -0500
From: William McCoy <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Organization: Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.
X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.7 [en]C-CCK-MCD   (WinNT; U)
X-Accept-Language: en,ja
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: Andy Katz <[email-masked]>
CC: Edward J Zabrocki <[email-masked]>
Subject: Proposed Draft for an EEI Collateral Annex
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------E36A7CD4CD12DC11F94F8638"

Andy,  As discussed, heer is MSDW's proposal for a draft version of a
Collateral Annex that can be used in connection with the EEI Agreement
(it would be advisable for a clause to be included in the EEI cover
sheet incorporating the collateral annex by reference).  We are offering
this draft as a starting point for the industry's efforts to develop an
EEI Collateral Annex.  Please feel free to distribute it and let Ed or
me know if you would like to have a conference call with others to
determine the next steps in getting feedback.  Bill McCoy

--
This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies
of this e-mail and destroy any printouts of it.

 - EEI Collateral Annex version 2 - 112400.doc
 - Andy Katz.vcf