Subject: MSAs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:49:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Elizabeth!

Cynthia asked me to forward you our Master Services Agreement relating to our 
telecom products and the Master Media Services Agreement relating to 
advertising.  We will be making conforming changes to both agreements to 
correct nits as we find them, but will send you any substantive changes we 
may make.  Let us know if you have any questions or need anything else.

Marie

P.S.  I can't believe that the day I saw you so many times I forgot to 
congratulate you on becoming a VP!  Am I slow or what?(you really don't need 
to answer).  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!  You deserve it!

M

Marie Heard
Senior Legal Specialist
Enron Broadband Services
Phone:  (713) 853-3907
Fax:  (713) 646-8537
[email-masked]