From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff:  Let's talk about this and how to start handling Don Black's legal 
work.  Mark
----- Forwarded by Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT on 04/11/2001 02:19 PM -----

	Vicki Sharp@EES
	04/11/2001 12:04 PM
		 
		 To: Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: 

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES on 04/11/2001 12:04 
PM ---------------------------

James E Keller
04/10/2001 05:28 PM
To: Don Black/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Marianne Castano/HOU/EES@EES (bcc: Vicki Sharp/HOU/EES)
Subject: 

In light of the transition of the risk books to ENA, I need your input on 
whether we (EES) should continue to pursue our own master contracts with new 
trading partners.  In certain instances, ENA already has a master in place 
with the counterparty or in other instances (TransCanada Energy Marketing 
USA, Inc. & Aquila Energy Marketing Corporation), ENA Legal is currently 
negotiating a separate master with the counterparty.

The Gas Desk is pressing hard for a number of new masters with additional 
counterparties.  While we are set up to handle their requests, in light of 
the organization changes, it seems this may be unnecessary.  Even where ENA 
does not currently have or is not currently negotiating a master, they may 
prefer that the document be handled by ENA legal and avoid having to assign 
the master to them at a later date.    I would like to have your thoughts 
before I commit resources to handle these requests.

If you prefer that we continue to pursue these new master, we have the 
resources available to proceed.

 Jim