Subject: Sierra Pacific Power/Nevada Power
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 00:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tracy,

Yesterday at the EEI conference I had lunch with Sierra Pacific's credit, 
risk, and power contracting folks.  Their credit person (Pamela Hirts) is new 
and was very interested in learning how to manage credit and risk through the 
EEI.  I think they might be receptive to negotiating an EEI with Enron.  If 
the bankruptcy rumors are true, we want to make sure that we have the EEI 
setoff language in place.

Stop by today and we can coordinate our efforts.

Steve

Rhonda L Denton
04/18/2001 01:35 PM
To: Tracy Ngo/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc: Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christian 
Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve C Hall/PDX/ECT@ECT, William S 
Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate, Tanya Rohauer/Enron@EnronXGate, Edward 
Sacks/Enron@EnronXGate, Paul Radous/Enron@EnronXGate, Wendy 
Conwell/NA/Enron@Enron, Veronica Gonzalez/Enron@EnronXGate, Jason R 
Williams/Enron@EnronXGate 

Subject: Re: Sierra Pacific Power and Nevada Power confirmations  

We confirm both of these entitites under the WSPP form of confirm

Tracy Ngo
04/18/2001 11:35 AM
To: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christian 
Yoder/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve C Hall/PDX/ECT@ECT, William  S 
Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate, Tanya Rohauer/Enron@EnronXGate, Edward 
Sacks/Enron@EnronXGate, Paul Radous/Enron@EnronXGate, Wendy 
Conwell/NA/Enron@Enron, Veronica Gonzalez/Enron@EnronXGate, Jason R 
Williams/Enron@EnronXGate 
Subject: Sierra Pacific Power and Nevada Power confirmations

Rhonda,

Can you confirm for me the forms of confirmations that we have been using to 
confirm our physical power transactions with both Sierra Pacific Power and 
Nevada Power?  We do not have a "golden" master agreement, so I believe that 
the transactions are probably confirmed under the WSPP.

Given the bankruptcy noise for both utilities, I'd like to be able to get our 
arms around all of our documentation.  Please advise as to the timeliness on 
getting this information and if we need to pull legal/credit resources to 
assist or if you are not the point of contact on this matter.

Thanks,
Tracy