Subject: Confidentiality Agreement Forms for Power Trading Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:40:00 -0800 (PST)

In order to standardize confidentiality agreements within the Power Group, at 
Elizabeth's request, please use the following forms.

1.  Unilateral Confidentiality Agreement - Counterparty Protected. (Form 
location:  Power Forms Database)  (To be used prior to commencing a trading 
relationship when EPMI needs to evaluate the prospective CP's financial, load 
or other similar information.  Thereafter, the confidentiality provisions in 
the Master and, if applicable,  the Confirmation, should protect 
Transaction-specific data. )

2.  Unilateral Confidentiality Agreement - Enron Protected.  (Form location:  
Attorney Forms Database, Document No. 1100.2).  (To be used when only EPMI is 
supplying confidential information.  Note:  This is the standard Finance 
Group Form and needs to be tailored first, i.e. by changing the Enron 
entity's name to "EPMI", by defining the "Transaction", etc...)

3.  Bilateral Confidentiality Agreement.  (Form Location:  Attorney Forms 
Database, Document No. 1100.3) (To be used when  two-way confidentiality 
protection is required.  Again note that because this is a standard Finance 
Group Form, it must be similarly tailored.  It also contains an optional 
Chinese Wall provision.)

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at x57400.