Subject: RE: EOL GTC Confirms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sheri

Provided there is no other documentation which the counterparties have agreed 
to which sets out the form of the Confirmation, it may be easier to change 
the definition of Confirmation Letter, simply to state that a letter will be 
sent confirming the Transaction, leaving us the flexibility to decide what 
the form and substance of that document should be from time to time.
 
Marcus

	Sheri Thomas/ENRON@enronXgate
	05/01/2001 02:29 PM
		 
		 To: Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON, Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jennifer deBoisblanc Denny/ENRON@enronXgate
		 Subject: RE: EOL GTC Confirms

I have checked the site today, and we do not show Exhibit A on the website 
(if it is there, I sure can not find it....).  Do you all (Legal) think that 
we should going forward since we are going to eliminate sending the GTCs with 
our confirms?

Thanks
Sheri 

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Nettelton, Marcus  
Sent: Tuesday, May  1, 2001 8:44 AM
To: Murphy, Melissa Ann
Cc: Thomas, Sheri; Theriot, Kim; Jones, Tana; Taylor, Mark; Hodge, Jeffrey; 
Sager, Elizabeth
Subject: Re: EOL GTC Confirms

Melissa
 
Attached is the suggested template for physical power confirmations as 
discussed.

 As you know the "Confirmation Letter" is defined in the GTCs as being in the 
form attached as Exhibit A to the GTCs, any changes to the confirmation that 
the counterparties can expect to receive should also be reflected on the 
Website in Exhibit A.
 
Kind regards,
 
Marcus
 
 << File: EOL GTC Template.doc >> 

	Melissa Ann Murphy@ECT 04/30/2001 04:51 PM 	   To: Marcus 
Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON  cc:   Subject: EOL GTC Confirms

Hello, I wanted to make sure I understand where the new language is to be 
inserted in our EOL GTC confirmation letter.  Bob Bowen was telling me they 
are putting the new paragraph at the beginning of the confirm letter.  The 
only problem I see is that we have the trade date and the energy type (firm 
energy, etc.) in the first paragraph as well.  We also already have language 
in the last paragraph about returning the confirm to us within 2 days.  

Please look at the following template and let me know where you would prefer 
to see the language added.  We are planning on changing our templates 
tomorrow morning.

 << File: EOL GTC Template.doc >> 

Thanks,
Melissa
3-1886