Subject: Setoff Provisions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 03:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

We have attached comments on the provisions you sent to David, together
with a brief cover memo.  Please feel free to call us if you have any
questions or comments.

(See attached file: Rider.pdf)

(See attached file: #563799 v1 - Setoff Memo for Sager.doc)

Lech Kalembka
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft
100 Maiden Lane
New York, NY  10038
Tel.: (212) 504-6918
Fax: (212) 504-6666
E-mail: [email-masked]
==============================================================================
NOTE:  The information in this email is confidential and may be legally 
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, use or 
disseminate the information.  Although this email and any attachments are 
believed to be free of any virus or other defect
that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, 
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and 
no responsibility is accepted by Cadwalader, Wickersham
& Taft for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

==============================================================================

 - Rider.pdf
 - #563799 v1 - Setoff Memo for Sager.doc