Subject: Revised TC language if EPMI is Buyer in ERCOT across DC tie
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 09:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

__________________

I have discussed with Doug Gilbert-Smith the transmission contingent language 
e-mailed to you on 4-27-01 and am communicating the revised text below for 
insertion into those written confirmations of EPMI's purchases in ERCOT being 
supplied across a DC tie, when designated by the ERCOT traders to require 
this insert .  This text is only for those specific transactions which the 
ERCOT traders indicate.    

"Transmission Contingent: DC Tie.  If Seller is unable to secure the 
transmission required for this Transaction on a DC tie line across the ERCOT 
system border ("DC tie"),  or transmission on such DC tie is curtailed in a 
manner affecting Seller's delivery hereunder, then Seller at its election 
shall not be required to deliver the affected portion of the Energy and, in 
the event of that election by Seller, neither party shall be liable to the 
other hereunder for failure to deliver/receive such Energy.  No other 
transmission contingency is designated by the parties to pertain to this 
Transaction."