Subject: Consumers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 05:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

Oscar
 
Attached is the latest draft with my comments and additional drafting. We 
need to be certain that Kevin Presto is clear as to the Products and the 
risks that we will be taking going forward.

In addition, as we discussed with Consumers this morning, from a scheduling 
perspective, we need to be comfortable that the time limits will be as per 
Eastern Prevailing Time and not Central Prevailing Time. If we are, then we 
need to change the Into Cinergy definition in EEI to address this.
 
As part of managing this process, as you know my wife is expecting our first 
child and with the due date having been passed I am on "baby alert" which 
could mean me leaving at any minute. I have therefore started to copy 
Elizabeth Sager on the negotiations and she, or another member of the team 
will be in a position to start running with this, in the event that it is not 
signed before I leave.
 
Regards,
 
Marcus