Subject: RE: QSE Agreement with New Power
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 02:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

I received the Schedule X hard copy -- I expect you will be having it 
installed in the electronic version of the document also? 

	Michelle Parks/ENRON@enronXgate
	05/09/2001 09:33 AM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul Radous/ENRON@enronXgate, Mike 
Curry/ENRON@enronXgate
		 cc: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom May/Corp/Enron@Enron, Smith L 
Day/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lloyd Will/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thresa A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey 
Miller/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: RE: QSE Agreement with New Power

David:

The new version looks good. I made 1 change. In Section 2.9, I added a phrase 
that the Calendar will be posted on ERCOT MIS, so New Power will know where 
to go to find any changes or updates to the schedule made by ERCOT. Paul 
Radous is sending you a hard copy of the current Calendar to include as an 
attachment and he expects to have the credit language to you before noon. I 
am OK with the Confidentaility section. Let's just see what Anoush says.

Tom, Smith, Lloyd, Theresa, Jeff - please give us any comments you have. I 
have to send this document to Anoush today. However, I will make it clear 
that there may be additional comments.

Thanks,

Michelle 

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Portz, David  
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 7:54 PM
To: Parks, Michelle; Radous, Paul; Curry, Mike
Cc: Sager, Elizabeth
Subject: QSE Agreement with New Power

Attached is my preliminary mark-up of the draft sent by Mike Curry (5-2-01) 
incorporating the various following e-mails of Michelle to the best of my 
ability.  I ask that commercial persons rig up (or have someone else rig up 
for them) the "Attachment X" referenced in Michelle's new Section 2.9 
language.  Paul, I have reinstalled the Credit Support Annex in case you were 
intending to use that apparatus to install credit terms (and I'm presuming 
you are going to pull in an Enron Corp. guaranty, though I don't know your 
intentions.)  Please respond to me ASAP with your best efforts to state the 
final terms to be shown to 
New Power, and I will refine the document into shape suitable to be sent 
out.  Note -- I am uncertain how the confidentiality obligation in Section 
7.2 should be stated in view of the possibly converging relations of ENA 
Wholesale with EES, and therefore desire that it be stated as narrowly as can 
be done while addressing New Power's main concerns and stating an EPMI 
obligation with clear and livable boundaries.

 << File: NewPower QSE LSE Agr 5-9-01.doc >> 
_______________________________________________

	Paul Radous/ENRON@enronXgate 05/07/2001 10:50 AM 	   To: Michelle 
Parks/ENRON@enronXgate  cc: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT  Subject: RE: QSE 
Agreement with New Power

Michelle,

I do not see any problem whatever with this timeline.

Thanks.
Paul

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Parks, Michelle  
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 10:43 AM
To: Radous, Paul; Portz, David
Subject: QSE Agreement with New Power

David, Paul:

Do you think it will be possible to finish your mark-ups on the New Power 
Agreement by Wednesday?

Thanks,

Michelle