Subject: RE: Mid-C Call Option Confirmation (FINALIZED)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 06:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Robert/Chris,

I have spoken with Elizabeth and we have agreed that the version below is
the one we will use to document the transaction if you all can agree on
price.

Thanks,

Shari

                    Elizabeth.Sager
                    @enron.com             To:     
[email-masked]
                                           cc:     [email-masked],
                    05/10/01 12:47         [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
                    PM                     Subject:     RE: Mid-C Call Option
                                           Confirmation

Hi Shari

 Thanks for the revised draft - just a couple of things I wanted to talk to
you about which I have incorporated  into a revised draft.  Call me when
you get a chance at 713 853 6349.  Thanks

(See attached file: Enron Gas Daily Call Option Revised (5.10.01).doc)
(See attached file: Enron Gas Daily Call Option Revised (5.10.01).doc)

 - Enron Gas Daily Call Option Revised (5.10.01).doc