Subject: ***Initial Brief in Enron v. FERC case - Entergy appeal
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

PLEASE review and provide comments by Tues. 5/15.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 05/11/2001 
05:50 PM ---------------------------

"Jacqueline Java" <[email-masked]> on 05/11/2001 05:30:11 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Initial Brief in Enron v. FERC case - Entergy appeal

Please find attached a draft of the initial brief in the Enron v. FERC case - 
Entergy appeal.  We would appreciate if you could review the document and 
send us your comments by early next week.

Dan Watkiss also asked me to ask you to please circulate to Richard 
Ingersoll, Charles Yeung, and anyone else involved in the TVA dispute the 
Statement of the Case section of the brief to review it for accuracy.

Please call me at (202) 828-5828 or Dan at (202) 828-5851 if you have any 
questions.  Thank you.

Jackie Java

Jackie Java
Bracewell & Patterson, L.L.P.
2000 K Street, N.W. Suite 500
Washington, D.C. 20006-1872
(202) 828-5828

 - 0142185.01