Subject: FW: Entergy confirmation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded by Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT on 09/12/2000 08:52 AM -----

	Rogers Herndon
	09/12/2000 08:51 AM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: FW: Entergy confirmation

David - 

Please review the insert that Entergy provided.  They have requested that the 
Into Entergy System Border includes... "from an interface that has sufficient 
ATC posted that will allow for the purchase of Daily Network Designated 
Resources on the Entergy Transmission System."

I am ok with this b/c the def of an into product requires firm trans to be 
avail to sink into the CA (Entergy in this case).  In the event firm is not 
avail, then supplier can take LD risk associated with non-firm trans.

Entergy agreed with this interpretation.

Also, because this is a large deal for them, they need to get approval from 
higher levels.

Please provide me with some feedback as this deal is critical to my trading 
position/strategy.

Thanks,
Rogers
---------------------- Forwarded by Rogers Herndon/HOU/ECT on 09/12/2000 
08:33 AM ---------------------------

"CARTER, WILLIAM P" <[email-masked]> on 09/12/2000 06:58:11 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: FW: Entergy confirmation

Let me try this again.
Thanks,
--Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Rogers Herndon [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 10:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Entergy confirmation

Phil - attached is a draft confirm.  Please have your legal review and let's
discuss any modifications.

Thanks again and I appreciate your business.

Rogers
---------------------- Forwarded by Rogers Herndon/HOU/ECT on 09/08/2000
10:16
AM ---------------------------

David Portz
09/08/2000 09:52 AM

To:   Rogers Herndon/HOU/ECT@ect
cc:   Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward
      Sacks/Corp/Enron@Enron
Subject:  Entergy confirmation

Attached is a revised Confirmation Agreement for the 4th Quarter Entergy
transaction.  Rogers, I am coming to the floor to confirm withyou the
Contract
Price provision, and that prescheduling would occur on the prior
businessday.

(See attached file: entergy services.doc)

 - entergy services.doc