Subject: Multi-settlement language needed for Nepool trades
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Melissa -- The redlined confirmation below shows the language resolved after 
discussion with Dana as to what is being traded by the market participants. 
Going forward, the insert is to be placed in confirmations with a NEPOOL PTF 
Delivery Point where delivery will occur at or after 1/1/03, including 
confirmations issued in relation to EOL trading.   Please call me with any 
questions.  Thanks. --David

----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 05/11/2001 12:29 PM -----

	David Portz
	05/11/2001 09:07 AM
		 
		 To: Dana Davis/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: Daniel Allegretti/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Multi-settlement language needed for Nepool trades

Dana -- Attached is a draft confirmation template with text inserted in the 
Delivery Point section to treat the multi-settlement issue you identified.  
Dan Alleghretti worked with me to put this together, and believes that 
multi-settlement would not be implemented before 1/1/03.  The text is 
intended to balance Buyer's and Seller's intersests so that it can be placed 
in confirmations where EPMI is Buyer or Seller.  Please come back to me your 
comments or I will stop by your desk with a hard copy later this morning so 
that we can discuss.  --David     

______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________
----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 05/11/2001 08:57 AM -----

	Genia FitzGerald
	05/09/2001 10:43 AM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: New language needed for Nepool trades

David,

Can you handle?  This first went to Janice but nothing was done before she 
left, then I re-assigned to Marcus yesterday and we know where he is!!

Thanks,
Genia

----- Forwarded by Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT on 05/09/2001 10:39 AM -----

	Marcus Nettelton@ENRON
	05/08/2001 08:23 AM
		
		 To: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: New language needed for Nepool trades

Genia/Melissa
 
I will take a look at this. Melissa have you any other details you can pass 
on to me before I speak with Dana which may be helpful.
 
Marcus

	Genia FitzGerald@ECT
	05/07/2001 03:02 PM
		
		 To: Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: New language needed for Nepool trades

Melissa,

Sorry about that, I assumed Janice was taking care of it while we were at the 
legal conference and she did not tell me otherwise.  By copy of this to 
Marcus, he can let me know if he can look at it or if I should re-assign.  

Sorry for the delay,
Genia

	Melissa Ann Murphy
	05/07/2001 02:56 PM
		 
		 To: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: New language needed for Nepool trades

Hello, is Marcus doing this?  Janice never responded last week.

Thanks,
Melissa
---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT on 05/07/2001 
01:50 PM ---------------------------
From: Genia FitzGerald on 05/01/2001 03:27 PM
To: Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: New language needed for Nepool trades

Marcus,

Will you be looking at this or shall I assign to someone else?

Thanks,
Genia
----- Forwarded by Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT on 05/01/2001 03:25 PM -----

	Melissa Ann Murphy
	05/01/2001 10:47 AM
		 
		 To: Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: New language needed for Nepool trades

Hello, Dana Davis (Vice President of trading) just informed me of some new 
language that needs to be added to our confirmation letters for deals done at 
NEPOOL PTF (this is the delivery point).  The language he gave me is as 
follows:

In the event that multi settlement is implemented then NEPOOL PTF becomes 
seller's choice. (I am sure this needs to be worded differently)

I told Dana that I would have to run this language through one of the 
attorneys.  He said they could call him and he would explain further.

He also wants this language added to the NEPOOL PTF product on Enron Online 
(this would not be for NEPOOL ICAP deals, installed capacity).

I copied Marcus on this e-mail but I am not certain if he would be the 
correct person to work on this or not.  Dana would like to start adding this 
language as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Melissa
3-1886