Subject: Re: EESI & EPMI Confirmation Agreement (NYSEG PJM Renewable Attributes)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

OK with me - go ahead and prepare final version and then Joe and I will meet 
with EPMI to traders.  Thanks

	Richard Ring@EES
	05/15/2001 03:39 PM
		
		 To: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Joe Gordon/Enron@EnronXGate
		 Subject: Re: EESI & EPMI Confirmation Agreement (NYSEG PJM Renewable 
Attributes)

Elizabeth,

EESI would like to add the following to your revised Confirmation Agreement 
(red text only):

Special Conditions, paragraph (2) subparagraph (iii) shall be modified as 
follows:

"(iii) that any remedy that EESI may have against EPMI under this Transaction 
is limited by the remedy actually obtained by EPMI under the NYSEG 
Transaction (unless EPMI shall have failed to pay any uncontested amounts due 
and owing from EPMI to NYSEG under the NYSEG Transaction or EPMI shall have 
failed to deliver the Attributes received from NYSEG to EESI, in which case 
EESI shall have a claim against EPMI for the replacement value of the 
Attributes not delivered to EESI)"

If the above referenced change is acceptable please forward to me a revised 
Confirmation Agreement.

Regards,

Richard

From: Elizabeth Sager@ECT on 05/15/2001 02:59 PM
To: Richard Ring/HOU/EES@EES
cc: Joe Gordon/Enron@EnronXGate 
Subject: Re: EESI & EPMI Confirmation Agreement (NYSEG PJM Renewable 
Attributes)  

Here are proposed revisions.  Give me a call after you have reviewed. Thanks

	Richard Ring@EES
	05/15/2001 09:07 AM
		 
		 To: Joe Gordon/Enron@EnronXGate, Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: EESI & EPMI Confirmation Agreement (NYSEG PJM Renewable Attributes)

Joe & Elizabeth,

I received the revised document from Will Frederking, EESI Legal which is 
attached for your reference.  The only items that have been changed are in 
Special Conditions:
Second Sentence was divided into four parts (i), (ii) (iii) & (iv)
Ninth line "or representations" was added after the words "any Affidavits"
Sixteenth line "upon written request from EESI" was added after the words 
"between NYSEG and EPMI, and"

Joe,  my proposal for Contract Price section is to complete with $3.65 / MWh.

Will provide the payments, billing and notices information as soon as I 
receive from EESI Legal Department representatives.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Richard

---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Ring/HOU/EES on 05/15/2001 08:57 
AM ---------------------------

William Frederking
05/14/2001 06:12 PM
To: Richard Ring/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: NYSEG

Attached is a clean version of the EPMI Confirmation Letter.  I was unable to 
run a blackline.  We can try again tomorrow if we need to.  Please help with 
the notice info on the last page.

Will