Subject: RE: New Power QSE Agreement- execution copy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

David, Michelle

Credit's concerns are adequately addressed in this executable.  We have no 
objection to sending it out.

Paul

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Portz, David  
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 5:11 PM
To: Parks, Michelle
Cc: Gilbert-Smith, Doug; Tingleaf, Drew; Miller, Jeffrey; Presto, Kevin; 
Will, Lloyd; Curry, Mike; Radous, Paul; Day, Smith; Allen, Thresa; May, Tom; 
Bradford, William S.; Sager, Elizabeth
Subject: New Power QSE Agreement- execution copy

Michelle -- As discussed, attached is a redlined and an execution copy of the 
New Power QSE Agreement, for your review and transmission onwards to New 
Power's Anoush Farhangi.  The document is being cc'd to the EPMI recipients 
you had designated.  For their benefit I direct their attention to the 
confidentiality obligations stated in Section 7.2:  in particular, EPMI will 
be under obligations to keep New Power's scheduling and settlements 
information confidential from EES and EES personnel.
 
Michelle, please note to New Power that: (1) New Power still needs to fill in 
their contact/payments information on Schedule A. (2) the Enron Guarantee 
format was not referenced in the document as Schedule E and Schedule E was 
therefore eliminated.  Per the Credit Support Annex, each guarantee must be 
in a format acceptable to the other party.  (3) The lengthy ERCOT Calendar 
will be kept current on the MIS website, so it was not included as 
'Attachment X' to the document.

Please call me with any questions or comments. --David

 << File: NewPower QSE LSE Agr (EPMI rl 5-15-01).doc >> 

 << File: NewPower QSE LSE Agr (exe 5-15-01).doc >> 
______________________________________________________________________________
___________________

	Michelle Parks/ENRON@enronXgate 05/15/2001 03:39 PM 	   To: Kevin M 
Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Drew Tingleaf/ENRON@enronXgate, Doug 
Gilbert-Smith/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mike Curry/ENRON@enronXgate, Lloyd 
Will/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom May/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeffrey Miller/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Smith L Day/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thresa A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Paul Radous/ENRON@enronXgate, William S Bradford/ENRON@enronXgate  cc:   
Subject: New Power QSE Agreement is Done!

I want to let you all know that we have reached agreement on the New Power 
QSE Agreement. We are finalizing the execution copy right now and will send 
it out this afternoon.

Thanks for eveyone's input in this effort.

Michelle