Subject: Master Netting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 04:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth Sager forwarded your message to me.  I am currently working on the 
ENA form of master netting agreement.  The current state of the form is 
attached below.  The trading committee will be reviewing and commenting on it 
in the next few months as well.  We have used the agreement with a few 
counterparties.  In so doing we have coordinated with New York counsel.  
Please remember, this is currently still work in progress.  If you have any 
questions or want to discuss this matter further, feel free to call me.

Cordially,
Mary Cook
Enron North America Corp.
1400 Smith, 38th Floor, Legal
Houston, Texas   77002-7361
(713) 345-7732 (phone)
(713) 646-3490 (fax)
[email-masked]