Subject: NERC FIST IS OPERATIONAL!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth

Can we send in the FIST agreeement ?  It would be good to get this in as soon 
as possible, there is very useful data in this tool for the hourly traders.

Thanks
---------------------- Forwarded by Charles Yeung/HOU/ECT on 06/04/2001 04:40 
PM ---------------------------

"Lou Leffler" <[email-masked]> on 06/04/2001 04:33:17 PM
To: "Lou Leffler" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: NERC FIST IS OPERATIONAL!

04 June 2001
Dear NERC People,

NERC is pleased to announce that the Flow Impact Study Tool (FIST) is
now operational.

If you have already registered, you will be contacted with your login
information.

If you are considering becoming a FIST subscriber, please contact NERC
Staff at:
609-452-8060 (during normal business hours)
for guidance through the registration process.

The FIST Workshop materials are available for download from:
<http://www.nerc.com/~filez/idcwg.html>

The FIST currently contains 78 Eastern Interconnection "Flowgates" for
which analysis over
an advance period of 36 hours can be conducted.

If you have questions, please call.

Thanks,
NERC Staff