Subject: RE: consent for Janice R. Moore
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Looks OK 

	"Moore, Janice R" <[email-masked]>
	06/05/2001 04:22 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Williams, 
Stephen E." <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Moore, Janice R" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>
		 Subject: RE: consent for Janice R. Moore

This looks good -- we just left you a message to that effect.? Let one of us 
know when Mark approves the wording so we can print it, sign it, and send it 
on.? Thanks for your help.

Regards, Janice 

Janice R. Moore 
McGuireWoods LLP 
Washington Square, Suite 1200 
1050 Connecticut Avenue, N.W. 
Washington, D.C. 20036 
202-857-1752; fax 202-857-1737 
[email-masked] 
www.mcguirewoods.com 
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.? If you 
are not the intended recipient, please erase this e-mail immediately 
without reading it or sending it to anyone else.? I would also 
appreciate your advising me (by return e-mail) if you have received this 
e-mail by mistake.? Thanks for your kind assistance. 

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 4:29 PM 
To: [email-masked] 
Cc: [email-masked]'; Moore, Janice R; 
[email-masked]' 
Subject: Re: consent for Janice R. Moore 

A couple of minor changes - let me know if this is OK with you and then I 
will discuss with Mark Haedicke.? Thanks 

(See attached file: moore.DOC)ps blacklining seems to be all messed up but 
I tried 

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????? 

??????????????????? "Williams, 
Stephen???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????? 

??????????????????? E."??????????????????????? To:???? 
"[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>,??????? 

??????????????????? <sewilliams@mcguire??????? "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>?????????????????????? 

??????????????????? woods.com>???????????????? cc:???? "Moore, Janice R" 
<[email-masked]>?????????????????????? 

?????????????????????????????????????????????? Subject:???? consent for 
Janice R. Moore????????????????????????????????? 

??????????????????? 06/05/2001 10:04 
AM????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????? 

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????? 

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????? 

?<<1F1901!.DOC>> Attached is a slightly-revised version of your revision of 
the consent regarding Janice Moore.? We will call you shortly to discuss 
this matter. 
??????????????????? Steve Williams 
??????????????????? Janice Moore 

(See attached file: 1F1901!.DOC)