Subject: FW: Additional language for PJM-Western Hub trades
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 07:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth,
Just a quick note to let you know that the Long description for the PJM 
Western Hub Location has been revised from:
The transaction is for delivery or receipt of energy at the PJM Western Hub.
to
The transaction is for delivery or receipt of energy at the PJM Western Hub. 
Buyer assumes all risks associated with transmission of the energy away from 
the PJM Western Hub. Seller makes no representations that the energy can be 
moved out of PJM and shall have no liability if Buyer is unable to move the 
energy out of PJM. 

Please let me know if you have any questions/comments.
Thanks
Carlos

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Lozano, Melba  
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 10:08 AM
To: Alatorre, Carlos
Subject: FW: Additional language for PJM-Western Hub trades

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Murphy, Melissa Ann  
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 3:56 PM
To: Lozano, Melba
Subject: Additional language for PJM-Western Hub trades

Please see the language in the e-mail below.  In August of last year we 
started adding this language to all confirmation letters done at the 
PJM-Western Hub delivery point.  I just realized that we never had this 
language added on EOL.  Leslie Hansen is the attorney that supplied us this 
information.  Leslie is on maternity leave but you can see the e-mail that 
she sent me below.

Please call me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Melissa
3-1886
---------------------- Forwarded by Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT on 05/16/2001 
03:36 PM ---------------------------

Leslie Hansen
08/22/2000 10:16 AM
To: Melissa Ann Murphy/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Inserts to PJM Confirms

Melissa:

I would like to add the following as an insert to all power transactions 
where we sell power for delivery at the PJM Western Hub.  

"Buyer assumes all risks associated with transmission of the energy away from 
the PJM Western Hub.  Seller makes no representations that the energy can be 
moved out of PJM and shall have no liability if Buyer is unable to move the 
energy out of PJM."

Please prepare a mock confirm for my review.  Also, please let me know if we 
sell at any other delivery points in PJM.

Leslie