Subject: Final Version 2-1 of Master Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 05:12:00 -0800 (PST)

I am circulating the final of version 2-1 of the Master Agreement.  Those 
making presentations at the March 7 workshop should refer to this version in 
their presentations.  After the thorough going over by our reviewers the past 
two days, I can't imagine anything got missed.  Many thanks to the word 
processing dept. at Jones Day in NY and Fritz for getting the document 
formatted.   If something did not get picked up let me know asap.  No 
unilateral changes will be made unless it was an omission or overlooked 
typo.  Remember, I have all your faxes!

I am also attaching a new flowchart of the into product that Fritz prepared.

Remember, today is the last day we can accept presentations for reproduction 
and insertion in the March 7 conference binders.  Materials must be received 
by 4pm Eastern.  Otherwise, please arrange to have 110 copies of any material 
you want to hand out at the conference sent to the  hotel no later than 
Monday, March 6.

J.W. Marriott Houston
5150 Westheimer
Houston, TX  77056
Hotel: 713/961-1500
Fx:713/599-2102

Andrew S. Katz, Director Industry Legal Affairs
Edison Electric Institute
701 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20004
Voice:  202-508-5616
Fax:     202-508-5673
e-mail:  [email-masked]

 - MASTER POWER.doc
 - into.ppt