Subject: EEI Proforma Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:41:00 -0800 (PST)

I believe that most parties in the industry will feel that the EEI Master
Power Purchase and Sale Agreement (Agreement)is fair, and will adopt it with
few changes, if any.  The most daunting task for parties will be to go
through the administrative process of entering into the contract with other
parties with whom they currently have bilaterals in place with.  The cover
sheet provided in the Agreement will make this task easier.

My idea was to have a database on your web site where individual parties
could fill in the required information and their choices presented in the
Cover Sheet.  Then, if we wanted to do a transaction with another party who
has provided the information to the database, we would simply pull up the
information relating to them that they input, and compare the options they
chose versus the options we chose.  If we chose the same options, we would
merely complete the transaction agreement.  If they made certain choices
that were different than ours, we would contact them and work it out and
list the controlling option in the transaction agreement.  This would
streamline the process and get people past the inertia they might feel with
the contract administration surrounding the switch to the Agreement.

I will be out tomorrow, but will be back in the office Monday if you wish to
discuss this.

> Tim Beverick, Attorney
> Koch Legal Services - Houston
> * 713/544-5123
> *     713/544-5544 or 7336
> * [email-masked]
>
>