Subject: RE: "Into" Products
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 04:42:54 -0800 (PST)

Dede,
I'd also like to participate, and 2pm Houston time is fine for me.

Nicole Daggs
Legal
Mirant Americas Energy Marketing, LP
678-579-6900

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 7:23 AM
To: Tillett, Nina
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: "Into" Products

Dede,

If you do have a conference call, I'd like to participate.  The time you
suggest is fine for me.

Thanks,

Noel

Noel Trask
Exelon Power Team
300 Exelon Way
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Phone: 610-765-6649
FAX: 610-765-7649

                    "Tillett,

                    Nina"                To:     <[email-masked]>

                    <NTillett@reli       cc:
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
                    ant.com>              <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>
                                         Subject:     "Into" Products

                    11/14/2001

                    06:23 PM

           This is a reminder to Mitch that he is going to draft some
language for our "going forward" transactions dealing with anticipated
changes to "into" obligations.  GO MITCH GO!

           I met with our traders today and I am sure of only one thing --
it's a mess.  Mitch - if you're not ready to draft, we should maybe just
set up a conference call next week to discuss.  If so, can we do it
Monday, 11/19 between  2 p.m. and 3 p.m. (Houston time)?

Dede Russo
Reliant Resources Legal Department
P.O. Box 1384
Houston, TX  77251-1384
(713) 207-5240
(713) 207-0161 (fax)
[email-masked]

The preceding e-mail message contains information that is confidential,
may be protected by the attorney/client or other applicable privileges,
and may constitute non-public information.  It is intended to be
conveyed only to the designated recipient's).  If you are not an
intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy or disclose
the contents of this communication to others and please notify the
sender at (713) 207-3331.  If you are not the intended recipient, we
would appreciate your forwarding the message back to us and deleting it
from your system.  Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Thank you.

****************************************************************************
******************
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Generation Company

proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright
belonging to the Exelon family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended solely
for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are
not the
intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and
attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you have
received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any
printout.

Thank You.
****************************************************************************
*****************