Subject: RE: New Alpany Peaker -potential sale
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 05:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Hansen, Leslie  
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 11:19 AM
To: Portz, David; Zisman, Stuart
Cc: Sager, Elizabeth
Subject: Re: New Alpany Peaker -potential sale

I know of no other station service or similar agreements relating to the New 
Albany plant other than those already listed on the schedules.

Leslie

	David Ports
	06/11/2001 10:51 AM	 
		 To: Leslie Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Elizabeth Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart Zisman/Enron@EnronXGate
		 Subject: New Alpany Peaker -potential sale

Leslie --Stuart Zisman is working to finalize a Purchase and Sale Agreement 
("P&SA") as to the New Albany plant and is trying to be fully informed  as to 
outstanding contracts in relation to the plant known to the legal's power 
trading group.  He will meet with a large group on this project at 11 a.m. 
this morning.  On information from the midmarket group, I have confirmed to 
him there are no trading contracts currently in effect, committing sales 
from  the plant.  He is also inquiring about a 'Station Service Agreement' or 
any other basic agreement(s) in effect  allowing the plant's operation 
(beyond those referenced in the P&SA --see Schedules 4.1(m) and 7.1 --I'll 
bring you a copy of these Schedules).   As you may have been involved when 
such contracts would have been negotiated or placed in effect, would you give 
Stuart any information you have on this at your soonest opportunity?  Thanks.