Subject: FW: CAISO Notice: Bankruptcy Claims Bar Dates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

A claims bar date of September 5, 2001 has been set in the PG&E bankruptcy 
case, by which date all pre-petition claims against PG&E must be filed with 
the Bankruptcy Court.  A claims bar date of July 7, 2001, has been set for 
the filing of &general unsecured creditor claims8 against the PX; however, no 
bar date for filing &market participant claims8 has yet been established in 
the PX case.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  CRCommunications <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-CRCommunications+20+3CCRCommunications+40caiso+2Ecom+3E+40E
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 3:17 PM
To: ISO Market Participants
Subject: CAISO Notice: Bankruptcy Claims Bar Dates
Importance: High

ISO Market Participants:

Please see notice below regarding claims bar dates in the PG&E and PX
bankruptcy cases.

 <<MARKET NOTICE.doc>>

 - MARKET NOTICE.doc