Subject: Revised confirm
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have reviewed Chris' version of the Confirmation below.  I have made a
few changes to it now that there is only one Delivery Period.  The attached
is red-lined for ease of reference.

As far as I am concerned, it is ready to go. Let's see if Elizabeth
concurs.

Thanks,

Shari

(See attached file: Enron Gas Daily Call Option (5.11.01).doc)

----- Forwarded by Shari Stack/ADM/HouInd on 05/11/01 06:18 PM -----
---------------------- Forwarded by Robert Ott/PG/HouInd on 05/11/2001
05:25 PM ---------------------------

"Lackey, Chris" <[email-masked]> on 05/11/2001 02:40:05 PM

To:   <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:  Revised confirm

The attachment  cleans up a few nits.  The word "Period" was omitted in
a couple spots in the Description of Transaction paragraph.  Got weekend
plans?

Chris

 <<051101 Reliant - Enron Mid-C toll.doc>>
(See attached file: 051101 Reliant - Enron Mid-C toll.doc)

 - Enron Gas Daily Call Option (5.11.01).doc
 - 051101 Reliant - Enron Mid-C toll.doc