Subject: Arthur Andersen Audit
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 04:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached each of you will find a document that explains the timing and
objectives of the Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Reconciliation Project
that will be conducted by Arthur Andersen.  If you are not aware of the review
or have not been contacted by myself , I will be contacting you within the 
next
day or so to establish a convenient meeting time to discuss one of the key 
areas
of the project which relates to the statute of limitations.  We will be 
looking
at the term that balances have been in AR and AP, and we want to make sure we
understand the legal rights related to these balances for the specific
commodities and industries that you support.  We should only need to meet 
about
30 minutes or less.

If you have any questions prior to our meeting time or me contacting you, 
please
feel free to give me a call at ext. 6-6275

Thank you for taking time to review the attachment and I will be in contact 
with
each of you if we have not yet spoken.

(See attached file: OPENINGMTG.ppt)

*******************Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*******************

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery 
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to 
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not 
consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

 - OPENINGMTG.ppt