Subject: Performance Evaluation Process End Year 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

In preparation for Year End 2000 Performance Evaluation Process, attached is 
the PRC calendar of events.  We only have 3 1/2 weeks to complete  several 
action items.  

October 25, 2000 - November 17, 2000 (3 1/2 weeks):
Employees will provide a list of accomplishments occurring after June 1, 2000 
to their supervisors 
Employees will receive an email advising of access and passwords to PEP 
System (10/25)
Employees identify selected reviewers on line and will submit to Supervisor
Supervisor will add and/or delete reviewers in order to capture a full 360 
degree feedback
Supervisor will submit and Reviewers will receive an e:mail advising them of 
their reviewer role
Reviewers can decline or complete the review

Once System Closes on November 17, 2000,
Prepare for Legal's PRC meeting (print consolidate review, pre rank 
employees, identify candidates for promotion and submit to HR)

Important Dates(I will notify you of any changes):
September 30, 2000 Only employees before 10/1/00 will be included for PEP and 
bonuses
October 15, 2000 Whomever is the supervisor for employees on 10/15/00 will be 
responsible for their reviews 
October 25, 2000 PEP system opens (http:/pep.corp.enron.com) 
November 17, 2000 Pep System closes for Feedback
November 23-24 Thanksgiving Holiday
November 29, 2000 Provide HR with pre-rankings to load in to PEP system prior 
to Legal PRC meeting
December 5, 2000 Legal PRC (12:30 P.M.)
January 31, 2001 All reviews must be complete, signed and submitted to HR

Norma Villarreal
Sr. Human Resource Represenative
X31545