Subject: Re: WSCC EPITF mtg
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 04:04:00 -0800 (PST)

ES--Can one of the attorneys comment to Joe this week on any legal issues in 
these proposed NERC documents?  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 11/27/2000 
10:48 AM ---------------------------
From: Joe Hartsoe@ENRON on 11/27/2000 05:32 AM
To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@ENRON, Linda Robertson/NA/Enron@ENRON, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: WSCC EPITF mtg  

Jim -- EPSA already acts as our agent on generic NERC matters, especially the 
Market Interface Committee.  EPSA will not get involved in the NERC regions 
such as WSPP, since these are local matters.  If we do not have the resources 
to be effective in the WSCC region, we should discuss pulling out with Tim.  

Christi -- Please forward these documents to Jeff Hodge or Elizabeth Sager 
and ask for their help.
I will need to vote on them early next week at the WSCC Board of Directors 
meeting.  Thanks  JOE

	James D Steffes
	11/22/2000 04:56 PM
		
		 To: Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: WSCC EPITF mtg

Joe --

Not sure if we ever decided anything on this?  Have we ever thought about 
having EPSA act as our "agent" for NERC matters and working through that body 
to cover legal / policy change reviews?

I don't know if we have the $$ to review these documents.

Jim

	Joe Hartsoe
	11/03/2000 11:02 AM
		 
		 To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: WSCC EPITF mtg

Jim  -- Who can we have look at these by-laws and detailed documents.  JOE
----- Forwarded by Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron on 11/03/2000 11:02 AM -----

	Richard Ingersoll@ECT
	11/03/2000 08:30 AM
		 
		 To: Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@Enron, Paul Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT
		 cc: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: WSCC EPITF mtg

Attached is a summation of the WSCC Executive Policy Issues Task Force 
meeting held in San Francisco on November 2,  In addition there are several 
attachnebts that will be voted on at the Board meeting in December including 
the By Laws for the formation of the WIO.  It is anticipated that the WIO 
will be ready for a FERC filing during the 1s half of 2001  There is a large 
amt of material and some of it needs review by legal in my opinion.   Note 
that we voted  "no" on the EHV ballot  because it restricts access to 
information.  The bylaws and the detail documents are most critical for legal 
review.  For clarity read them in the following order:  EPITF Nov 2;  
wiosummary; bylaws;detail doc.  If there aqre questions you can call me at 
520 646 5539 or E mail at [email-masked]