Subject: Re: Michigan Electric Coordinated systems
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 05:06:00 -0800 (PST)

Rhonda -- Attached are my notes re the disputed matters with MECS, including 
the short term resolution I discussed with Bill Keyser.  After updating 
Leslie Reeves I will be asking Melissa to help get the long form confirmation 
template modified to '10 days'.  Please put me down as the attorney who will 
get the EEI cover sheet negotiated with Consumers, if this has not yet been 
allocated, and call me with any questions you may have.  --David

	Rhonda L Denton
	11/20/2000 02:10 PM
		
		 To: Joy Werner/Corp/Enron@ENRON
		 cc: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: Michigan Electric Coordinated systems

I talked to David Portz about MECS and have passed on the information that he 
gave me to Eileen.  He believes that we should not go back to confirming 
under the 1996 agreement since we have been confirming under the long form 
GTC and they have executed them in the past.  I am faxing an executed confirm 
to Eileen and told her that she could contact David regarding this matter 
since I could not convince her that the long form GTC controls.  We would 
have to get Leslie Reeves approval in order to change the payment terms of 
the long form confirm to 10 days after receipt..

Joy Werner@ENRON
11/17/2000 10:21 AM
To: Rhonda L Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Michigan Electric Coordinated systems

Eileen
734.665.3351 
she says that the 1996 master agreement overrides eveything!
they show payment terms of 10 days after receipt

thank you!!!
Joy