Subject: Electrobolt - Consortium Agreement Risks
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:53:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached hereto is a draft of the above-referenced memorandum.

Regards,

Brian A. Bradshaw
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
1600 Smith, Suite 4400
Houston, Texas  77002
713-655-5100 (main)
713-655-5141 (direct)
713-655-5181 (fax)
[email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the 
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or 
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this 
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or 
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me at 
(212) 735-3000 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail 
and any printout thereof.

Further information about the firm, a list of the Partners and their 
professional qualifications will be provided upon request.

 - 41370_1.doc