Subject: ENA LEGAL PRC Meeting - Tuesday 5, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:16:00 -0800 (PST)

The PRC meeting location has changed to the Enron Building 50th floor in the 
Board Room.   Lunch will arrive at 11:00 a.m..and the meeting will begin 
promptly at 11:30.  Please plan to arrive in enough time to pick up your 
lunch so that discussions can begin promptly.

Also, bring the Consolidated Report contained in the PEP system and any 
accomplishments the employee supplied to you.  If you have not done so, make 
sure you have complete information on individuals you are responsible for 
representing during the meeting.  Advance preparation will assist in the 
discussion.

I will be in meetings most of this week so feel free to leave me a voice mail 
if you have questions and I will return your call at the first opportunity.  
If you need to speak to someone immediately please contact Ramona Perkins at 
X58465.

Norma Villarreal
x3154