Subject: Letter of Credit Seminar - CLE CREDIT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 08:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

The Letter of Credit Seminar held recently on May 23, 2001 has been approved 
by the State Bar of Texas for 1 participatory hour CLE credit (Course No. 
000020138).  If you need an attendance form, please let me know.  Thanks, Deb 

Deb Korkmas
EWS Legal Dept.
1400 Smith Street, Room 3834A
Houston, TX  77002
Phone:  713-853-5448
Fax:  713-646-3393

	Julia Murray@ENRON
	Sent by: Carolyn George@ENRON
	05/15/2001 03:59 PM
		 
		 To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa G 
Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter del Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie 
Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne 
C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet H 
Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth 
Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lance 
Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St 
Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lou Stoler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Lowry/Enron@EnronXGate, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberlee A 
Bennick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Linda R Guinn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary J 
Heinitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurie 
Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matt Maxwell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Ogden/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Merrill W Haas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary 
Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Michelle Blaine/ENRON@enronXgate, Gail 
Brownfeld/ENRON@enronXgate, Dominic Carolan/Enron@EnronXGate, Eddy 
Daniels/NA/Enron@Enron, Andrew Edison/NA/Enron@Enron, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, Robert H George/NA/Enron@Enron, Cheryl 
Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Cheryl Lindeman/ENRON@enronXgate, Carlos 
Sole/NA/Enron@Enron, Randy Young/NA/Enron@Enron, Kathleen 
Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron, Diane Goode/NA/Enron@Enron, Nancy 
Corbet/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Ned E 
Crady/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Francisco Pinto 
Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Coralina 
Rivera/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Daniel R 
Rogers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Martha 
Braddy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Sarah 
Bruck/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, William S 
Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate, Debbie R Brackett/Enron@EnronXGate, Tom 
Moran/Enron@EnronXGate, Wendi LeBrocq/Enron@EnronXGate, Nidia 
Mendoza/ENRON@enronXgate, Veronica Espinoza/Enron@EnronXGate, Ken 
Curry/Enron@EnronXGate, Carol North/Enron@EnronXGate, Aparna 
Rajaram/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Letter of Credit Seminar - May 23, 2001

 Please mark your calendars.  Emory Ireland and Martin Weinstein of Foley & 
Lardner will be conducting a presentation regarding the nuts and bolts of 
Letters of Credit on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 from 8:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in 
EB5C2.  Please RSVP to Carolyn George at ext. 33439 or 
[email-masked] if you plan to attend.

Thank you,

Julia Heintz Murray
Enron Wholesale Services 
Enron Industrial Markets LLC
1400 Smith Street, EB3838
Houston, TX  77002
(713) 853-4794
Fax:  (713) 646-3393
[email-masked]