Subject: Re: Meeting on December 14
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:57:00 -0800 (PST)

Whenever or wherever people want to meet is fine with me.  Just remember 
there seemed to be a lot of interest in having a credit annex at the meeting 
on October 13tth.  I think the drafting committee should be responsive to 
that interest and not wait too long to produce a draft for consideration by 
the larger group.  Also, be mindful that for a lot of counterparties, a 
really complex document will be difficult to execute.  It essential to have a 
credit annex ready for the EEI Credit workshop in January or February (date 
is still to be determined).

Andrew S. Katz, Director Industry Legal Affairs
Edison Electric Institute
701 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20004
Voice:  202-508-5616
Fax:     202-508-5673
e-mail:  [email-masked]

>>> <[email-masked]> 12/05/00 01:53PM >>>
Just a suggestion, it may be a better use of everyone's time if the Credit
Managers met to discuss the draft of the Credit Support Annex prepared by
Bill before we get the drafting committee involved.  I don't know about the
other Credit Managers but I am in the process of going through and making
comments to Bill's draft.  I was thinking  we could gain consensus amongst
the Credit Managers and then get the drafting committee involved.  Maybe
even have a conference call or two before we actually meet.  Any thoughts?
---------------------- Forwarded by Lisa R Groff/OR4/AEPIN on 12/05/2000
01:44 PM ---------------------------

F Mitchell Dutton
12/05/2000 01:38 PM

To:   Franklin Hilton/OR3/AEPIN@AEPIN, Lisa R Groff/OR4/AEPIN@AEPIN
cc:

Subject:  Meeting on December 14

---------------------- Forwarded by F Mitchell Dutton/OR2/AEPIN on
12/05/2000 01:39 PM ---------------------------

"Andy Katz" <[email-masked]> on 12/05/2000 01:30:29 PM

Date: 12/05/2000 01:30:29 PM
From: "Andy Katz"

To:   <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
      "Harlan Murphy" <[email-masked]>, "Elizabeth Sager"
      <[email-masked]>, "Marty Rogers" <[email-masked]>,
      "Fritz Henze" <[email-masked]>, "David Perlman"
      <[email-masked]>, "Randall Osteen" <[email-masked]>,
      "Patti Dondanville" <[email-masked]>, "Babak Pooya"
      <[email-masked]>
cc:   <[email-masked]>

Subject:  Meeting on December 14

Would the drafting commitee and representative credit managers be
interested in meeting in New York City on December 14 to discuss credit
annex draft.  Bill McCoy is giving a brown bag discussion on trading
documentation at a law firm in NYC and perhaps we could meet with him
afterwards?  Let me know asap and I'll ask Marving Goldstein, a partner at
the firm, if we can meet after the brown bag.  Of course, that depends on
Bill's availability too.

Andrew S. Katz, Director Industry Legal Affairs
Edison Electric Institute
701 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C.  20004
Voice:  202-508-5616
Fax:     202-508-5673
e-mail:  [email-masked]

(See attached file: Andy Katz.vcf)

 - Andy Katz.vcf